Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's May Blogathon time again!

I can't even tell you how I've waffled over this. Should I do it, should I skip it, back and forth and on and on. I am, at best, an erratic blogger, and really, what I'd like to do is get myself on a steadier weekly schedule. But, as I know all too well, writing begets writing, even though, towards the end of the month, it feels like there's really nothing left in the world I want to write about.

So, for the third year in a row, I'm going to take on this challenge. When I sat down to make a list, I realized that I have at least a half of a month's worth of things to write about. Let's see if I can make it all 31 days again. There are some structured days built in--another guest post day, another haiku day, even an official Wordle day (which I'm pleased about, as I've done Saturday Wordles unofficially both years).

I don't yet have the list of all of the other May bloggers, but as of a few days ago, it was 132! I'll post it when I have it.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay! I was wondering about you.