Saturday, March 6, 2010

The View from my Window

So, the one day we had a bunch of snow last week, I took some photos, and on a whim, I sent one of them to Andrew Sullivan's blog, The Daily Dish, for his "The View from Your Window" feature. He gets lots and lots of submissions (hundreds a week, he says), so I didn't really think mine would end up there.

But my eagle-eyed brother called today and said he thought he recognized, well, the view from my window, and sure enough, he was right.

Of course, since the weather has warmed up these last few days, it no longer looks like this from my window, but on that snowy morning, it did: The View from My Window.

2 comments:

Debi Harbuck said...

I love this picture.

Unknown said...

My dad liked you site. He works for a game advertising online but he appreciates your site. I, too, appreciate it. It is so peaceful and full of life's good experiences. keep up the good work. have a great day ahead.